Sunday 16 June 2013

THE HEDGEHOG AND THE CAT

The rescued hedgehog is still returning to my feedeing stations/hedgehog box every night! I can tell this because I have placed my ProStalk trail camera filming the box and I have got some great footage of the hedgehog and also a cat!

I used different angles whilst filming the hedgehog to create a more interesting video and I also experimented with food and bedding material. I have been using spikes hedgehog food which I am sure has been working a treat! If you would like to buy some here is the link to their website: http://www.spikesworld.co.uk/wildthings_duck_badger_food.html

I made a video with some music showing the interesting life of the hedgehog. I hope you like it!

Here is the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxD48RGO-NU

You can also see my homemade hedgehog box in one of my earlier posts! I made it from a dimention sheet I got of the internet.

Keep watching my blog for some more news!

No comments:

Post a Comment