Saturday 1 June 2013

HEDGEHOG RELEASE!

For two days this week I volunteered at Brinsley Animal Rescue. It was great to see all their birds, pets, cows and even hedgehogs getting a second chance! I will give you some more information in a later post!

One of the now recovered hedgehogs was due to release. However, Brinsey Animal Rescue couldn't contact the person/people who brought in the hedgehog and they therefore needed another release site. And they chose our garden!


I had made the box, so I then added straw and a bowl for food and water!


Here is the hedgehog! I set up my trail camera and got some great footage of it coming out at night!

Here they are:
In the first video, the hedgehog is exiting the box!


And in this video it is coming back to the box for a nice long sleep!








No comments:

Post a Comment