Wednesday 15 May 2013

CHICKS HATCHING!

I returned home from school today and I found 3 little chicks on the nest box live feed! They hatched in the day and the rest will begin hatch over the next day or so. I've got some brilliant feeding footage and it's great to be able to watch the beginning of these little blue tits lives! 

My nest box is in a brilliant view from my kitchen window and so I can get very close to the action without disturbing these birds! I have still got all my different bird seed going and I have also got straw and hair in my nest materials feeder (for the late ones!)

I will hopefully upload some of the footage in the next few days! Thats if I'm not constantly hooked on watching the TV!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your pictures of the little chicks, loving your blog Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhaa thanks Ange! The quality on the tv isn't very good but I will try and upload some videos soon!

    ReplyDelete