Thursday 27 December 2012

Introduction


Wildlife On Film


This blog is to show you all the filming and photography projects I get up to! Using underwater cameras, homemade cable dollys, professional photography camera and a wide range of lenses! I will be showing you behind the scenes in my 'behind the lens' page and also showing you the things that you can do to help your local wildlife!

All my life I have had a interest in animals and wildlife! And I love watching wildlife programmes such as Human Planet, Planet Earth or Frozen Planet! Ive also got bird boxes with LIVE camera monitoring them! My Current Project is making a wildlife garden with a pond, bird boxes, bird feeders, hedgehog boxes, bat boxes, insect hotels, bee-friendly plants, Barn owl boxes, willow fences and much more! And i will also be guiding you through every stage of ALL of my projects! If you want to contact me send a email to: wildlifeonfilm@gmail.com or send a youtube message at WildlifeByBilly! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your films so far and can't wait to see more.... :)

    ReplyDelete