Saturday 1 August 2015

Welcome to my Wildlife Blog!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to my wildlife blog that I have been developing over the past 3 years. I have loved every second, and I hope you enjoy reading about my hobby, passions and (hopefully) future career as much as I do writing about it. I primarily use my blog to share my wildlife experiences with everyone who is interested (or wants to be), writing about my latest projects, my photography and various wildlife-related experiences. For me, the wildlife is the most important thing, and there is nothing better than observing spectacles in the natural world. However, when I get these spectacles on camera they suddenly seem 100 times better. I think it's the fact the I can re-live that moment for a second time, or a third time, or fourth. And that's one of the reasons why I created my blog, so that you can experience the wonders of wildlife with me! And learn about ways to protect our wildlife…as it really does need our help (especially with the Tories in power!)

Please feel free to have a browse and read through a handful of my blogs (obviously not all 111 of them! I try to upload a post at least once a week but this does vary greatly depending on the time of year. For the latest wildlife news, follow me on twitter by clicking here. Below is a list of my favourite blogs to date:

Megan the RC Mallard & this years Blue tit chicks - click here.
My Autumnwatch Adventure - click here.
The Wildlife Garden - click here.



My latest wildlife-inspired projects has been my new piano album! There is still a long way to go in terms of recording and finishing composing some of the final pieces, but I have managed to upload a rough solo line recording onto SoundCloud so that you can have a taster of what is to come! If you want to have a listen please click here.



My Wildlife Experiences

Footage featured on BBC2's Autumnwatch main show 2014;

Finalist of Ecotricity's Young Green Britain Award 2015;

My top wildlife tips featured on BBC's Springwatch Extra show;

Two week's work experience including at the Lepidoptera Department at the Natural History Museum in South Kensington, London;

Volunteering work at Brinsley Animal Rescue and Crossdale Drive Primary School where I was involved in the 'Forest Schools' scheme;

Four articles published in the Nottingham Post and the Derby Telegraph (Two written by me and two covering me);

Hedgehog package shown on Notts TV news, where I was interviewed and my patch was the main focus of the package.







Aside my photography I also involve myself in lots of filmmaking! If you want to see some of my latest videos please either see my youtube channel here or click the 'Wildlife on Video' tab at the top of this page! Enjoy…

If you have any further questions please use the contact from at the bottom of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment